MAX is easy to operate. It can:
- Define a Cleaning Area – the User can define the cleaning area by a simple click and circle on a site map
- Define a Job Site – the User can define different functions for a job site such as a charging station, water exchange station etc
- Perform a Cleaning Task – the User can as sign a cleaning task which is defined by a cleaning area
The MAX Industrial Robotic Floor Cleaning Robot is capable of vacuuming , scrubbing and squeegeeing hard floors.
- Front Vacuum System – Collect dust, hair etc before the scrubber
- Double Disc (Dual Brush) – Cleaning width 60cm
- Concentric Circle Squeegee System – Avoid dirty water spilling out
- Water Tank System – Separate solution and recovery tanks
Compared to a traditional mop, the MAX robot can save users up to 82% water usage.
Safety Protection Sensors
MAX has 9 sets of sensors and can avoid people, animals and other obstacles. These sensors create a safe environment while people work or interact with the robot.
MAX uses a range of sensors to detect its environment and ensure it can avoid obstacles including people. MAX uses:
- LIDAR sensors
- Infrared sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors
- 3D Vision system
- Pressure sensor bump stop